The world is in crisis but that doesn't mean we have to be! As you now know, it is so critically important to have a plan in place. As a valued client of ours, you've planned for yourselves and therefore, your children. But what about your children's plan? They need a plan of their own, NOW!
Your family is important to us! That's why we're doing something we have never done before at such low fee structures. We're offering a steep discount on basic and enhanced estate planning documents exclusively for the children of past and current Elder Law and Life Care Planning Center clients. To qualify for the discount, these children must be:
- 1North Carolina Residents
- 2what we call First-Time-Planners, meaning they have no existing Powers of Attorney or valid Will in the State of North Carolina.
Our mission is to help make sure your children legally covered in the event crisis strikes.
Above, we said a steep discount and we mean it. We are offering two estate plans:
- 1Basic: $575 (for those who have no assets)
- 2Enhanced: $1250 (for those who have assets, i.e. house, investments, etc.)
You've worked with Helayne and Michael, so you know there's nothing basic about our practice. Our services are comprehensive and highly customized to each individual client but in these times of crisis, we are expediting the process to get your children legally covered now with an estate plan of their very own.
This process will be markedly different from our current one.
Here's How It Works:
- 1Your children will complete a form that outlines their basic information required to draft their plan. These forms need to be fully completed before drafting can begin.
- 2Your children will participate in a Zoom Video Conference or a Phone Conference with Helayne or Michael to discuss their needs.
- 3The attorney will then draft their plan and prepare the plan for signing. Unlike our usual process where revisions can be made, no revisions are included under this particular offer.*
- 4The Elder Law and Life Care Planning Center team schedules a time for a "sign-thru" (drive-thru style) signing and delivery of the completed plan.
*They may request additional revisions which will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
THIS PROMOTION APPLIES ONLY TO NEW CLIENTS ONLY, AND NOT THOSE CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH THE ELLCPC.
Additional information may be requested by emailing our team at clientservices@aPracticeWithPurpose.com or by calling the office at (910-)755-PLAN(7526)